Friday, March 21, 2008

The Reason Is YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Came back home yesterday after college, sat at my com and watched some shitty youtube videos....then,
  1. Norris reminded me that i OWNED him in pool ( Jack , Will and Jon Lui witnessed it with their own eyes)
  2. SHOE begged to see my lil dog again, only to bring a rombongan of 5 ppl.......plus another 3 humans who just came back from HELP college (one of them is very easily amused and conned with magic tricks that couldn't even fool a 2 year old)
  3. Drove to Atria at night, only to find out that my night driving sucks shiet and that the dumb CD shop has no stocks left of AVENGED SEVENFOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then i had to layan those 8 ppl while Kim, Jeff and KP did IT with Miss Phua!!!!!!!!

DID WHAT??!!!! Capoeira laaaaaaaa............. U HORNY BASTARDS!!!

serene tagged my blog......i read her blog....i still dunno what it means.............

Harry potter 3>>>>

No comments: